Oracle Applications Support Overview
Blue Gecko monitors and maintains core application functions as well as the database and application infrastructure.
Our DBA team provides support for global E-Business Suite customers including:
- Performance tuning
- Clones and cloning automation
- Implementations, upgrades (releases 11.0, 11i, and R12)
- Patching and maintenance planning
- Complex architecture and design (DMZ, load balancing, shared file systems)
- Core framework (XML Publisher, Workflow, Concurrent Managers)
- Capacity and maintenance planning
- Oracle Applications on AWS
Oracle Applications technical support has been a core competency since our inception; our original business plan focused primarily on DBA and core application support for Oracle Applications customers. Our DBAs have installed, upgraded, and maintained Oracle Applications for installations ranging from 50 to 50,000 concurrent users.
Blue gecko are founders of Seattle Oracle Applications Technology Group, and is a regular presenter at Collaborate, Northwest Oracle Users Group, Puget Sound Oracle users Group, Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group, Oracle Oracle Open World.